Dr. Jeffrey Ricks
An associate since 2009, Dr. Ricks endeavors to follow Dr. Harmon’s legacy of patient care and practice culture. He received his Doctor of Optometry from UC Berkeley and had clinical training at a Veteran’s hospital and various community clinics. He has extensive experience working with cataract, LASIK, and PRK patients. Dr. Ricks was voted the Best Eye Doctor by the Bohemian. In addition, he worked as an optician before completing optometry school and understands the nuances of making a prescription that fits each individual patient’s needs. In his spare time, he enjoys traveling and is a sports fanatic.
Visit Dr. Ricks for these optometry services
- Computer assisted eye exams
- Glaucoma, cataract, and other eye health testing
- Emergency eyecare and management of eye injuries and infections
- Specialty and bifocal contact lenses
- Refractive surgery consultation
- Digital retinal photography
Dr. Ricks and Sonoma Eyeworks ® participate with VSP and Original Medicare. To schedule an appointment with an optometrist, please call Sonoma Eyeworks® Optometry at 707-578-2020.
- University of California Optometry Alumni Association
- American Optometric Association
- California Optometric Association
- Redwood Empire Optometric Association
Hear from our patients
Enjoy Our award-winning service
Sonoma Eyeworks® is proud to be voted Best Optical Store by Bohemian and Press Democrat readers for over 20 years. Thank you Sonoma County for all our awards!